(PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL INFORMATION LISTED HERE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.)
IMPORTANT COVID-19 TRAVEL UPDATE FOR HAWAII
On March 21, 2020, Hawaii Gov. David Ige announced a mandatory 14—day quarantine for visitors and returning residents arriving in Hawaii. This mandate will go into effect on Thursday, March 26, 2020 at 12:01 a.m. until further notice. Visitors must remain in their designated quarantine location for a period of 14 days or the duration of their stay in Hawaii, whichever is shorter, at their own expense. They may leave their designated quarantine location only for medical emergencies or to seek medical care.
If you have an arrival date scheduled for on or after the start of the quarantine, it is our recommendation that you postpone your trip until the mandate is lifted. Visit this web page for updates.
Please click here to see Hilton’s current cancellation policies.
DINING, SHOPPING AND ACTIVITIES
As a result of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), the hospitality industry is experiencing an impact to business that will require us to reduce hours of operations. This is a temporary measure that is reflective of the current business environment as well as a directive by the State of Hawaii and keeping with the recommendation of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The City and County of Honolulu has mandated the temporary suspension of Dine-in Restaurants and Bars.
The following Restaurants are offering Take Out/Grab-and-Go — SEE MAP HERE
- Wiki Wiki Market (located next to the Super Pool) : 8am-7pm
- Lapperts Ice Cream: 5:30am -9pm
- Blue Water Shrimp : Noon-8pm
- ABC Stores : Rainbow Bazaar 6:30am-10pm; Tapa Tower 7am-9pm
The following Restaurants and Bars have temporarily suspend operations:
Bali Steak & Seafood, Rainbow Lanai, Tropics Bar & Grill, Hau Tree Cantina & Bar, Fresco Italian Restaurant, Lagoon Grill, Paradise Lounge, Tapa Bar, MixBar, Hatsuhana Restaurant, CJs New York Deli, Round Table Pizza, Rocky Japanese Steak Teppan Restaurant.
SOUVENIRS AND GENERAL MERCHANDISE
The following stores are open but may have adjusted their hours:
- ABC Stores : Rainbow Bazaar 6:30am-10pm; Tapa Tower 6am-9pm
- Xerox Business Center and U.S. Post Office is Open in Diamond Head Tower
The following stores have temporarily suspended operations until further notice:
Anuenue Gift Shop, Louis Vuitton, SoHa, Honolulu Cookie Company, Island Pearls, Tori Richard, Kona Mountain Coffee, Martin & MacArthur, Maui Divers, Crazy Shirts, Aloha Ukulele, Aloha Bella, Aloha Coconuts, Angels By The Sea, Blue Ginger, Boutique Sharon, Crazy Fish, Harley Davidson, Hi Trend Luxury Eyewear, Honolua Surf, Kariza in Alii and Rainbow Bazaar, Making Waves, Maui Clothing, Maxim Jewelry, Moana Quilts in Alii and Tapa Concourse, Milana Spinner Cart, Na Hoku Jewelry, Olukai, Pacific Harley Davidson, Poseidon Jewelry, Royal Fish, Shoe Emporium, Tropical Wear, Volcom
ACTIVITIES & SERVICES
The following operations and activities have been temporarily suspended until further notice:
- Waikiki Starlight Luau
- Resort Pools closed from March 23, 2020 until further notice
- Fitness Center
- Valet Parking is suspended. Self-Parking is available.
- Speedi Shuttle Transportation Services from March 25, 2020
- Friday Night Fireworks
- Atlantis Submarine
- Port Waikiki Catamaran Rides
- Mandara Spa
- Camp Penguin Childrens Program
- Rockin’ Hawaiian Rainbow Revue
- Stand-Up Paddleboard Yoga
- Leon of Copenhagen Barber Shop
- Straub Doctors On Call — If you are in need of medical assistance please call (808) 971-6000 for a shuttle to take you to their nearest location
- Waikiki Beach Activities
For updated information about ongoing activities in the state of Hawaii, please click here