(PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL INFORMATION LISTED HERE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.)
Understand the new travel process to enter Hawaii by reviewing all State of Hawaii travel guidance. The information here is based on the State’s travel guidance.
- DOMESTIC ARRIVALS: Anyone arriving from a U.S. location outside of Hawaii must be fully vaccinated or have a negative Covid-19 test result BEFORE departing for Hawaii or will be subject to quarantine upon arrival. All arriving passengers are required to generate a Safe Travels QR code by setting up a Safe Travels Account. Children ages 5 and older must be tested if they are not fully vaccinated, regardless of their parent or guardian’s vaccination status.
- INTERISLAND ARRIVALS: Interisland flights are now fully open and do not require testing or proof of vaccination when you originate your trip on another island in Hawaii.
- INTERNATIONAL ARRIVALS: Anyone arriving from an international destination and clearing US Customs in Hawaii is subject only to CDC US entrance requirements. A Safe TravelsAccount does not apply.
3 STEPS TO ENTER HAWAII FROM A U.S. LOCATION — BEFORE YOU TRAVEL — PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Remember, if you are fully vaccinated, you can bypass the Covid19 Testing requirements. You still need to follow the directions below and access the Safe Travels Site.
Understand the new travel process to enter Hawaii by reviewing all State of Hawaii travel guidance. Review the information frequently, as information is updated often.
To enter the State of Hawaii
- 1 – Setup a State of Hawaii Safe Travels account. Go to travel.hawaii.gov, then complete the form to create a new trip. You will enter information such as dates and flights.
- 2 – Vaccine Proof or negative COVID-19 test
GET VACCINATED TO BYPASS PRE-TRAVEL TESTING OR QUARANTINE: If you have been vaccinated in the United States or U.S. territories you may travel to Hawaii without pre-travel test or quarantine, starting on the 15th day after completing vaccination. It is mandatory to upload a PDF or photo of each traveler‘s approved vaccination document to the State of Hawaii Safe Travels website at travel.hawaii.gov to receive exception. Please also bring vaccination card with you to show upon arrival.
If you are Not Vaccinated in the U.S. and U.S. Territories (Includes children 5-12 years): No more than 72 hours before the departure of your flight to Hawaii, get tested for COVID-19 by an approved Hawaii testing partner. Upload the results to your State of Hawaii Safe Travels account at travel.hawaii.gov and take a screenshot of the QR code that will be generated. NOTE: If you have more than one flight, test no more than 72 hours before the departure time of your final connecting flight. You must have your negative COVID-19 test results from a trusted testing partner prior to departure for the State of Hawaii. If your test results are not available before boarding the final leg of the trip, you must quarantine for 10 days or the length of the stay, whichever is shorter.
- 3 – Arrive in Hawaii and present your results
When you land in Hawaii, show your negative test results or vaccination card along with the QR code created by your State of Hawaii Safe Travels account. Have these documents available when you check-in at the resort.
Please note: upon arrival at the resort, we will validate your test results, vaccination info or quarantine status using the Safe Travels QR code for Domestic U.S. travelers and associated valid picture ID for all travelers required to undergo pre-travel validation.
PACK A FACE MASK IN YOUR CARRY-ON LUGGAGE
PROTECT YOURSELF, EACH OTHER AND HAWAII. The City & County of Honolulu has mandated that face masks be worn at all times in indoor public spaces, including in our resort lobby areas. We are also practicing social distancing of at least 6 feet or 2 meters.
SAFE ACCESS OAHU PROGRAM FROM THE MAYOR OF HONOLULU. Customers at restaurants, bars, gyms. museums, arcades, theaters and other similar establishments, will need to wear a mask and show proof of vaccination or a negative Covid19 test within the last 48-hours to enter. Children under 12 years old are exempt. Retail shops are excluded but customers will need to wear masks. We are providing voluntary proof of vaccination wristbands for our guests to use at our restaurants, luau, bars, fitness center and other indoor recreational sites.
TIPS FOR A PERFECT STAY
Everything you need to know for a perfect stay. Click to Tips For A Perfect Stay.
HILTON HAWAIIAN VILLAGE GUEST DIRECTORY
See our current Guest Directory at the resort and all of our activities. Everything is Right Here! Please note that this directory is updated daily, weekly and monthly. Check back for updates.
VIRTUAL TOUR OF HILTON HAWAIIAN VILLAGE
We look forward to welcoming you to our corner of paradise.
Click into our Virtual Tour and explore our beachfront resort through our video and website links. You will discover why our location on the widest stretch of beach in Waikiki makes us a coveted destination for all travelers to Hawaii. We look forward to sharing our Aloha with you again soon.