Reserve the Room You Want
We want to make sure that you are happy with the room you reserved. With rooms and suites located across five towers, the resort offers a variety of room types. Here are the room categories available and what you can expect from the view type:
- The Ali'i: Your room will be located in the Ali'i Tower. Beachfront with beautiful views of the ocean and expansive beach fronting Hilton Hawaiian Village. It has its own lobby reception desk, concierge, private pool terrace and bar, private fitness center, lobby lounge and library. You can choose to stay in an Ali'i Resort View, Ali'i Ocean View or Ali'i Ocean Front room or suite.
- Rainbow Tower Ocean Front : Your room will be located in the Rainbow Tower, with commanding views of Diamond Head and beautiful Pacific Ocean and Waikiki Beach. Ocean Front rooms look towards Diamond Head Crater.
- Rainbow Ocean View /Harbor and Lagoon View: Your room is located in the Rainbow Tower, facing the Waikiki Yacht Harbor and the Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon.
- Ocean View rooms in our Village Towers: Your room could be located in the Tapa Tower, Kalia Tower or Diamond Head Tower. You will be able to see the ocean but you won’t be ocean front.
- Resort View rooms in our Village Towers: Your room could be located in Kalia Tower, Tapa Tower or Diamond Head Tower, with views of the gardens, the city or sometimes other towers.
Enjoy More Privacy & Perks
You may want to book a room in The Ali’i. It has its own lobby reception desk, concierge, private pool terrace and bar, private fitness center, lobby lounge and library. The tower has its own view categories. You can book all categories of room types in The Ali’i from an “Ali’i Ocean Front” or “Ali'i Ocean View” room to an “Ali’i Resort View.” Please note that “Ali’i Resort View” category does not provide any view of the ocean, but looks inward towards the resort’s gardens and/or other guest room towers.
Make Check-in a Breeze
Most flights to Honolulu International Airport arrive around the same time, which cause many Waikiki hotels to have congested check-in lines. Here are some great tips on how you can breeze through check-in at Hilton Hawaiian Village:
- If you have booked a room in the Ali’i Tower, go directly to the Alii Tower to check-in. Bypass the Main Lobby Reception Desk and go straight to Ali’i Tower. Ali'i check-in desk is open from 6am until 11pm. View resort map
- Hilton Honors members can use Digital Check-in directly from the Hilton Honors app.
Plan Your Arrival To the Main Lobby
If you’re not renting a car and want to be taken directly to our Main Lobby, please take a taxi or Speedi-Shuttle from the Honolulu International Airport. Otherwise, if you have arranged transportation through a tour company or take an Airport Shuttle Bus, you will be dropped off at the Great Lawn or Tapa Tower Drop-Off/Pick-Up.
If you require ADA transportation, we have an HHV Express Cart that can pick you up at the Great Lawn or Tapa Tower Drop-Off/Pick-Up area and take you and your luggage to your lobby destination. Ask the Doorman or any Bellman for assistance or pick up any house phone (ext 41) at the resort.
Understand Our Resort Charge
Our 22 acre beach front resort has a resort charge of $40 plus tax per room per day. It includes the following benefits for our guests:
- WiFi access in your room
PlayStation® 3 access with unlimited movies and games (DVD Now card given to you at check-in can only be used in your specified tower. One movie/game can be removed at a time.)
Local, toll-free, and credit card calls (No access fee)
Hawaiian Village Cultural Activities (See schedule below. Please bring your DVD Now card to present to your instructor.)
10% off or 1 category upgrade on a 2-day or more rental from National Rental Car located at Tapa Tower in Hilton Hawaiian Village* (Present your DVD Now Card.)
Movies on Wednesdays and Saturdays at sundown (See Movie titles and location on your in-room television channel #7.)
20% off the Afternoon Adventure Sail on the Spirit of Aloha Catamaran** (Present your DVD Now Card at the Spirit of Aloha desk.)
Outdoor Morning Exercise Classes. Present your DVD Now Card.
- 10% off at Waikiki Beach Activities'† for beach chairs & umbrellas, kayaks, pedal boats, stand-up paddle boards and Aqua Cycles.*** (Present your DVD Now card at any Waikiki Beach Activities beach and lagoon stands)
- Buy one adult admission and get one child (4-12 years) admission free to the Waikiki Aquarium. Please bring your DVD Now Card to the Waikiki Aquarium ticket office to receive offer.
Please note that our Daily Resort Charge is assessed at check-in. This $40 daily charge may not always be added to your final online transaction for reservations made through this website or through online travel websites or travel agencies.
*Discount or upgrade only valid at Hilton Hawaiian Village location. Cannot be combined with any other promotion or offer.
**Discount valid on Afternoon Adventure Sail and not applicable to any other sails. Cannot be combined with any other promotion or offer.
***10% discount at Waikiki Beach Activities is based upon availability, may not be combined with other offers and may be changed without notice. This discount offer excludes other rental and retail items, surfboard rentals, surfing lessons and SUP Yoga classes, catamaran rides and other activities.
†Independently owned and operated.
Hungry After a Late Arrival?
If you arrive late in the evening and would like to find a place to pick up a snack or meal, please make note of the hours of operation of the restaurants and stores located at our resort.
- Tropics Bar & Grill: Open until 10pm. Nightly
- Bali Steak & Seafood: Open until 9pm. Tuesdays – Saturday.
- Wiki Wiki Market. Open until 10pm. Nightly.
- In-Room Delivery Open until 9pm. Nightly.
- Rocky Japanese Steak Teppan Restaurant,: Open until 10pm. Nightly.
- C.J.’s New York Style Deli: Open until 9:30pm. Nightly.
- Fresco Italian Restaurant: Open until 9:30pm. Nightly.
- Hatsuhana (Japanese cuisine and sushi): Open until 10pm. Nightly
- Roundtable Pizza. Open until Midnight. Nightly.
- ABC Stores at Tapa Tower and Rainbow Bazaar. Open until 12:30am.
- Whaler’s General Store in the Diamond Head Tower. Open until Midnight.
View all of our restaurants and bars.