There are no Covid-19 Restrictions in Hawaii at this time
There are no Covid-19 restrictions in Hawaii or at Hilton Hawaiian Village at this time. Masks are not mandatory but are welcome. Mahalo.
Reserve your Rental Car and make your Transportation Reservations In Advance
Vist our Transportation Page to arrange airport transportation or rent a car here at the resort. We have an Enterprise Rental Car Desk at the resort for your convenience (please make a reservation in advance.)
Reserve the Room You Want
We want to make sure that you are happy with the room you reserved. With rooms and suites located across five towers, the resort offers a variety of room types. Here are the room categories available and what you can expect from the view type:
- The Ali'i: Your room will be located in the Ali'i Tower. Beachfront with beautiful views of the ocean and expansive beach fronting Hilton Hawaiian Village. It has its own lobby reception desk, private pool terrace, private fitness center, lobby lounge and library. You can choose to stay in an Ali'i Resort View, Ali'i Ocean View or Ali'i Ocean Front room or suite.
- Rainbow Tower Ocean Front : Your room will be located in the Rainbow Tower, with commanding views of Diamond Head and beautiful Pacific Ocean and Waikiki Beach. Ocean Front rooms look towards Diamond Head Crater.
- Rainbow Ocean View /Harbor and Lagoon View: Your room is located in the Rainbow Tower, facing the Waikiki Yacht Harbor and the Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon.
- Ocean View rooms in our Village Towers: Your room could be located in the Tapa Tower, Kalia Tower or Diamond Head Tower. You will be able to see the ocean but you won’t be ocean front. (Some room availability has changed due to Covid19)
- Resort View rooms in our Village Towers: Your room could be located in Kalia Tower, Tapa Tower or Diamond Head Tower, with views of the gardens, the city or sometimes other towers. (Some room availability has changed due to Covid19)
Enjoy More Privacy & Perks
You may want to book a room in The Ali’i. It has its own private pool terrace, private fitness center, lobby lounge and library. The tower has its own view categories. You can book all categories of room types in The Ali’i from an “Ali’i Ocean Front” or “Ali'i Ocean View” room to an “Ali’i Resort View.” Please note that “Ali’i Resort View” category does not provide any view of the ocean, but looks inward towards the resort’s gardens and/or other guest room towers.
Make Check-in a Breeze
Most flights to Honolulu International Airport arrive around the same time, which cause many Waikiki hotels to have congested check-in lines. Here are some great tips on how you can breeze through check-in at Hilton Hawaiian Village:
- Make check-in easier by opening the SafeTravel website on your mobile device. Have your photo ID and your method of payment ready. Select one person in your party to approach the check-in desk. All other members of your party may move forward and stand behind the blue line.
- Hilton Honors members can use Digital Check-in directly from the Hilton Honors app. When you arrive to check in, go to the Digital Check-In line in the Main Lobby to pick up your keys.
Plan Your Arrival To the Main Lobby
If you’re not renting a car and want to be taken directly to our Main Lobby, please take a taxi or Speedi-Shuttle from the Honolulu International Airport. Otherwise, if you have arranged transportation through a tour company or take an Airport Shuttle Bus, you will be dropped off at the Bus Terminal at the Grand Islander.
Understand Our Resort Charge
Our 22 acre beach front resort has a resort charge of $50 plus tax per room per day. It includes the following benefits for our guests:
WiFi access in your room
PlayStation® 3 access with unlimited movies and games (DVD Now card given to you at check-in can only be used in your specified tower. One movie/game can be removed at a time.)
Local, toll-free, and credit card calls (No access fee)
Hawaiian Village Cultural Activities (See schedule below. Please bring your DVD Now card to present to your instructor.)
10% off or 1 category upgrade on a 2-day or more rental from National Rental Car located in Rainbow Bazaar in Hilton Hawaiian Village* (Present your DVD Now Card.)
20% off the Adventure Sail on the Spirit of Aloha Catamaran** (Present your DVD Now Card at the Spirit of Aloha desk.)
Outdoor Morning Exercise Classes. Present your DVD Now Card.
10% off at Waikiki Beach Activities'† for beach chairs & umbrellas, kayaks, pedal boats, stand-up paddle boards and Aqua Cycles.*** (Present your DVD Now card at any Waikiki Beach Activities beach and lagoon stands)
20% off the Elite Beach Package offered at Waikiki Beach Activities† located at the center of Dukes Beach. VIP Package includes 1 umbrella, 2 cushioned chaise lounge chairs, and other amenities.****
Please note that our Daily Resort Charge is assessed at check-in. This $50 daily charge may not always be added to your final online transaction for reservations made through this website or through online travel websites or travel agencies.
* Discount or upgrade only valid at the Hilton Hawaiian Village location. Cannot be combined with any other promotion or offer.
** Discount only valid on the Adventure Sail and not applicable to any other sails. Cannot be combined with any other promotion or offer.
*** 10% Discount is based upon availability, may not be combined with other offers and may be changed without notice. This discount offer excludes other rental and retail items, surf board rentals, surfing lessons and SUPYoga classes, catamaran rides and other activities.
****Cannot be combined with any other promotion or offer. Offer may change without notice.
†Independently owned and operated.
Hungry After a Late Arrival?
If you arrive late in the evening and would like to find a place to pick up a snack or meal, please make note of the hours of operation of the restaurants and stores located at our resort. Go to our Dining Page to see all of our restaurants.