Digital Check in is available for Hilton Honors® members via the Hilton Honors app.
Check Out Options
- At check-in, the front desk will verify your check-out date. If you choose to depart earlier than your original check-out date an early departure fee may apply.
- Late check out is available between 11 am-1 pm on a space available basis. Hilton Honors members that have booked directly with Hilton can request late check out complimentary. Hilton Honors members that have booked through a third party can request late check out from 11 am-Noon complimentary or until 1 pm for $125 (plus taxes). Non Hilton Honors members can request late check out for a fee of $125 (plus taxes).
- Day Use Rooms are available until 6 pm for $175 (plus taxes). These rooms are based upon space availability, please ask the Front Desk at check in about availability.
Hilton Hawaiian Village provides a six-level parking garage, conveniently accessible from all towers at the resort. Self-parking and valet parking are both available.
- Daily Self-Parking Charge for registered hotel guests: $49/night *, motorcycle/moped: $10/night*
- Validated Self-Parking Charge: $10.00 (For event functions only. Not valid for overnight function parking.)
- Oversized Vehicles: Vehicles over 6' 6" do not fit in our parking garage.We strongly encourage guests not rent or bring any oversized vehicles to the resort. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Lost Ticket: $100.00*
*Prices exclude taxes.
All prices are subject to change without notice.
Find out airport transfer information and discover how to get around Oahu.
Explore the Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort using our handy interactive map.
Check out our top tips on how to make the most of your time at our Waikiki beach resort.
Get turn-by-turn directions to and from the Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort.
Got an inquiry? Get in touch with us at Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort.
Learn about the many prestigious awards won by Hilton Hawaiian Village.
Find out more about the history of Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort.
Hawaii Smoke Free Law and Hilton Hawaiian Village Smoking Policy
The law prohibits smoking, including e-cigarettes, in all “enclosed or partially enclosed” areas open to the public that include, but not limited to restrooms, lobbies, reception areas, hallways, bars, hotel rooms, balconies, restaurants, retail service establishments, and retail stores. A slight exemption is being made for hotels. The exemption clause says up to 20% of the rooms rented to guests in a hotel or motel may be designated as smoking rooms.
Guestrooms: As of November 16, 2006 smoking is prohibited in all Hilton Hawaiian Village guest rooms with the exception of some guest rooms in Kalia Tower, where smoking on the balconies in those specific rooms will be permitted.
Beach: As of April 2013, smoking is prohibited on certain beaches and parks including Duke Kahanamoku Beach in front of Hilton Hawaiian Village.
Smoking for guests is prohibited everywhere on property at Hilton Hawaiian Village, except for the area between The Alii and Diamond Head Tower along Paoa Road.
Fast Facts about Hilton Hawaiian Village® Waikiki Beach Resort
- Unique Village-style resort set in 22 acres of oceanfront paradise
- 5 pools including Waikiki's largest Super Pool, and longest water slide
- Exclusive Ali'i Tower featuring concierge and private facilities
- Exotic gardens, ponds and waterfalls
- Mandara Spa
- Daily activities ranging from Hula lessons to morning exercise classes