Plan Your Arrival To the Main Lobby
If you’re not renting a car and want to be taken directly to our Main Lobby, please take a taxi or Speedi-Shuttle from the Honolulu International Airport. Otherwise, if you have arranged transportation through a tour company or take an Airport Shuttle Bus, you will be dropped off at the Great Lawn Drop-Off/Pick-Up. The Main Lobby is approximately a 1 minute walk from the Great Lawn area.
If you require ADA transportation, we have an HHV Express Cart that will pick you up at the Great Lawn Drop-Off/Pick-Up area and take you and your luggage to your lobby destination. Ask the Doorman or any Bellman for assistance or pick up any house phone (ext 41) at the resort.
Make Check-in a Breeze
Most flights to Honolulu International Airport arrive around the same time, which cause many Waikiki hotels to have congested check-in lines. Here are some great tips on how you can breeze through check-in at Hilton Hawaiian Village:
- If you have booked a room in the Ali’i Tower, go directly to the Alii Tower to check-in. Bypass the Main Lobby Reception Desk and go straight to Ali’i Tower. ("view resort map")
- Check-in before you arrive in Hawaii. Use our quick and easy “Voice Check-in” by calling 866-779-5050 and pick-up your key at the “V-Check-in” area at the Main Lobby Reception Desk.
- Gold and Diamond HHonors members can use “E-Check-in” located on your pre-arrival email and pick up your room keys at the “E-Check-in” area at the Main Lobby Reception Desk.
- If you have used “V-Check-in” or “E-Check-in” and you know that your room is in the Kalia Tower or Ali’i Tower, you can check-in at the lobby desks in those specific towers. These are the only two towers that have their own designated lobby desks (view resort map).
Reserve the Room You Want
We want to make sure that you are happy with the room you reserved. Do you want an ocean front room with spectacular views of Waikiki Beach? If so, please be sure to purchase an “ocean front” room as we want to make sure you are happy with the room you reserved. We have a variety of room types available. Here are some of the room categories available and what you can expect from the view type you have booked:
- Rainbow Tower Ocean Front: Your room will be located in the Rainbow Tower, with commanding views of Diamond Head and beautiful Pacific Ocean and Waikiki Beach.
- Ocean View: Your room could be located in the Tapa Tower, Kalia Tower or Diamond Head Tower. You will be able to see the ocean but you won’t be ocean front.
- Rainbow Ocean View /Harbor and Lagoon View: Your room is located in the Rainbow Tower, facing the Waikiki Yacht Harbor and the Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon.
- Resort View: Your room could be located in Kalia Tower, Tapa Tower or Diamond Head Tower, with views of the gardens, the city or sometimes other towers.
Enjoy a Little More Privacy
You may want to book a room in our beautifully renovated Ali’i Tower. It has its own lobby reception desk, concierge, private pool terrace and bar, private fitness center, lobby lounge and library. The tower has its own view categories. You can book all categories of room types in Ali’i Tower from an “Ali’i Ocean Front” or “Ali'i Ocean View” room to an “Ali’i Resort View.” Please note that “Ali’i Resort View” category does not provide any view of the ocean, but looks inward towards the resort’s gardens and/or other guest room towers.
Understand Our Resort Charge
Our 22 acre beach front resort has a resort charge of $30 plus tax per room per day. It includes the following benefits for our guests:
- High Speed Internet Access – wireless and wired
- Unlimited PlayStation3 movies and games
- Local and 800 telephone calls
- Daily Hawaiian Cultural activities
- Resort Audio Tour
- Dive-in Movies on Wednesdays and Saturdays at sundown
- Outdoor Morning Exercise Classes
- One personalized photo postcard per stay from Xerox Business Services.
Please note that our Daily Resort Charge is assessed at check-in. This $30 daily charge may not always be added to your final online transaction for reservations made through this website or through online travel websites or travel agencies.
Hungry After a Late Arrival?
If you arrive late in the evening and would like to find a place to pick up a snack or meal, please make note of the hours of operation of the restaurants and stores located at our resort.
- Tropics Bar & Grill: Open until 10pm. Nightly
- Bali Steak & Seafood: Open until 9pm. Tuesdays – Saturday.
- Pronto Pickle Grab & Go. Open until 10pm. Nightly.
- Fresh Connection Take-Out. Open until 10pm. Nightly.
- Fresh Connection Room Delivery. Open until 9pm. Nightly.
- Benihana of Tokyo: Open until 10pm. Nightly.
- C.J.’s New York Style Deli: Open until 9:30pm. Nightly.
- Fresco Italian Restaurant: Open until 9:30pm. Nightly.
- Hanajuban (Japanese Noodle Shop): Open until 10:30pm. Nightly.
- Hatsuhana (Japanese cuisine and sushi): Open until 10pm. Nightly
- Roundtable Pizza. Open until Midnight. Nightly.
- ABC Stores at Tapa Tower and Rainbow Bazaar. Open until 12:30am.
- Whaler’s General Store in the Diamond Head Tower. Open until Midnight.
View all of our restaurants and bars.
Download our Hilton Hawaiian Village App
You’ll enjoy having all of our resort information at your fingertips. Just download our Hilton Hawaiian Village App. Go to the App Store or the Google Play Store depending upon the type of phone or tablet you have. You will find key information on restaurants, services and maps.