Why Book Rainbow Tower Rooms & Suites?
- Beachfront location
- Stunning views of Waikiki Beach and the Honolulu coastline from both side of the building
- Book and oceanfront room if you want to see Diamond Head Crater, one of the most desired views in Waikiki
- Wide selection of rooms including stunning corner rooms and spacious junior suites
- Convenient access to beach, lagoon, pools and restaurants
Rainbow Tower Rooms
Rainbow Tower Harbor/Ocean View Room
Spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and Honolulu coastline.
Rainbow Tower Corner King Room
Corner king room with two lanais and spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean, Waikiki Beach and Honolulu Coastline.
Book Now:1 King Bed
Rainbow Tower Suites
Rainbow Tower Ocean Front Junior Suite
Spacious Junior Suite room with two lanais and spectacular views of Diamond Head, the Pacific Ocean, and Waikiki Beach. Bed type may vary, depending on which room is booked.
Rainbow Tower Harbor/Ocean View Junior Suite King Bed
Oversized Junior Suite room with two spacious lanais with stunning views of the Pacific Ocean, Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon and Yacht Harbor.
Rainbow Tower Presidential Suite
Large parlor suite approximately the size of three standard rooms that can be connected to one bedroom on either side with beach, ocean or Diamond Head views.
Call (808) 949-4321 to check availability.
Guest rooms and suites in the Rainbow Tower include:
- Private balcony/Lanai
- 37" flat screen television with premium cable channels and PlayStation® 3
- King bed or two Double beds
- Complimentary coffee/tea and coffee maker
- Hilton Serenity Collection Bed and Bedding
- Hilton Serenity Collection alarm clock radio with connection for MP3 player
- Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access (for a charge)
- In-room controlled air-conditioning
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Roll-away bed on request and based on availability (for a charge)
- Crib on request and based on availability