Resort Charge Benefits
A Daily Resort Charge of $35 (plus tax) is assessed per room, per night (valued at $128). Please note that our Daily Resort Charge is assessed at check-in. This $35 daily charge may not always be added to your final online transaction for reservations made through this website or through online travel websites or travel agencies.
The following items are included our Daily Resort Charge:
- WiFi and wired Internet access in your room
- PlayStation® 3 access with unlimited movies and games (DVD Now card given to you at check-in can only be used in your specified tower. One movie/game can be removed at a time.)
- Local, toll-free, and credit card calls (No access fee)
- Hawaiian Cultural Activities (See schedule below. Please bring your DVD Now card to present to your instructor.)
- 10% off or 1 category upgrade on a 2-day or more rental from National Rental Car located at Tapa Tower in Hilton Hawaiian Village* (Present your DVD Now Card.)
- Movies on Wednesdays and Saturdays at sundown (See Dive-in Movie titles and location on your in-room television channel #7.)
- 20% off the Afternoon Adventure Sail on the Spirit of Aloha Catamaran** (Present your DVD Now Card at the Spirit of Aloha desk.)
- Outdoor Morning Exercise Classes. Present your DVD Now Card.
- One personalized photo postcard per stay from Xerox Business Services. Present your DVD Now
*Discount or upgrade only valid at Hilton Hawaiian Village location. Cannot be combined with any other promotion or offer.
**Discount valid on Afternoon Adventure Sail and not applicable to any other salis. Cannot be combined with any other promotion or offer.
Other Resort Offerings
- Access to Fitness Center
- 24 hour access to Business Center
- WiFi internet access in all designated public areas of the resort
- Complimentary daily newspaper available in lobby areas, Bell Desk and Starbucks locations
- Digital USA Today Newspaper online at Internet log-in screen
- In-room safe use
- Village Experience Card with discounts/offers at our 90 shops and services
- Chaise Lounges at our five pools (first-come first-served)
- Live Entertainment nightly at Tapa Bar and Tropics Bar & Grill
- Nightly Torch-lighting Ceremony at 6 pm
- Friday Night Fireworks Show at approximately 7:45 pm
Resort charge, inclusions and other resort offerings are subject to change without notice.