As part of the 2012 Hawai‘i Food & Wine Festival, the third of the four-evening event will be held on the Great Lawn at Hilton Hawaiian Village. The evening will pay tribute to the Hawaiian “Makahiki” festival, or harvest season, and will showcase Hawai‘i’s sustainable future with twenty celebrity chefs, noted for promoting “farm-to-table” sustainable sourcing and cooking practices.
Experience an unforgettable evening under the stars, browse the wide selection of wines and farm-fresh produce available to sample and purchase. At the same time enjoy great music, an amazing tasting of Hawaii’s freshest foods presented by a national constellation of celebrity chefs and a spectacular fireworks display, all on the Great Lawn, overlooking the scenic Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon.
Featuring 20 chefs, including:
- Josh Feathers, Blackberry Farm, Tennessee
- Susan Feniger, Border Grill, Los Angeles
- Hiroshi Fukui, Hiroshi Eurasian Tapas, Honolulu
- Michael Ginor, Hudson Valley Fois Gras & Lola, New York
- Mark Noguchi, Heeia Kea General Store & Deli, Honolulu
- Ken Oringer, Clio, Boston
- Nancy Silverton, Mozza, Los Angeles
- Jeffrey Vigilla, Hilton Hawaiian Village, Honolulu
- Jonathan Waxman, Barbuto, New York
- Individual Grazing Ticket: $200
- Individual VIP Reserved Seating: $500 (VIP Early Entry
- Grazing Tickets for 10: $2,000
- Reserved Table for 10: $5,000 ($2,000 tax-deductible)
- VIP Reserved Table for 10: $10,000, includes table service. (VIP Early Entry at 5:00pm / $7,000 tax-deductible)
Book a room at Hilton Hawaiian Village® Waikiki Beach Resort to conveniently attend all the events in Waikiki. Enjoy all the resort has to offer including easy parking, the best pools in Waikiki, the widest stretch of beach along the strand, shopping, dining, spa treatments, live entertainment and world-class accommodations. Plan ahead. Accommodations may go quickly.