Additional Resort Information
Hilton Hawaiian Village® offers the perfect mix of exceptional resort accommodations
and classic Hawaiian hospitality. Discover over 90 shops and boutiques
and a diverse, international selection of restaurants.
The resort's beachfront Super Pool is the largest on the
island and on Friday night it becomes the stage for a celebration of Hawaiian culture
and entertainment, ending with a spectacular fireworks show.
- 22 acres of oceanfront paradise
- Unique "Village" destination resort concept
- 5 pools including Waikiki's largest Super Pool, and separate pools at Ali'i Tower® and Kalia Tower®
- Diverse dining options with 18 restaurants and lounges
- Exclusive Ali'i Tower featuring concierge and private facilities
- Exotic wildlife and botanical gardens
- Romantic seaside sunsets
- Mandara Spa
- Camp Penguin children's program
- Daily activities ranging from Hula lessons to wildlife feedings
Check-in & Check-out
- Check-in time: 2:00 pm
- Check-out time: 11:00 am
- vCheck-In -
Call ahead at least 72 hours prior to arrival and check-in at the Hilton Hawaiian Village with our V-Check-In service. This express service is available to guests with pre-existing reservations. Upon arrival at the hotel, proceed to our designated V-Check-In line, present valid photo IDs, your credit card, and receive your room key. To register for this service call toll-free 1-866-779-5050.
- eCheck-In (available for Hilton HHonors® Gold and Diamond members)
Check Out Options
- Hospitality Rooms for freshening up prior to departing are available.
Please call ext. 69007, one day prior to your departure.
- Luggage storage is available for departing guests by calling ext.
41 or by visiting the Luggage Center on the ground level of the
Diamond Head Tower. Also available is the Bell Desk in the Main
Lobby or the Kalia Tower Lobby. Overnight luggage storage is not available.
- Enjoy the facilities of the Luana Lounge at the Mandara Spa for just
$24 per person (must be 16 years or older). Relax in the whirlpool,
enjoy a last minute workout at the Mandara Spa Fitness Center or use
the lockers and showers to freshen up. For more information call ext. 74370.
At check-in, the front desk will verify your check-out date. If you choose to depart earlier than your original check-out date an early departure fee may apply.
Hilton Hawaiian Village provides a six-level parking garage, conveniently accessible
from all towers at the resort. Self-parking and valet parking are both available.
- Daily Self-Parking Charge: $24.00* (effective January 1, 2013 rate will be $27.00*)
- Valet Parking Charge: $30.00* (effective January 1, 2013 rate will be $33.00*)
- Validated Self-Parking Charge: $8.00* (For event functions only. Not valid for overnight function parking.)
- Validated Valet Parking Charge: $13.00* (For event functions only. Not valid for overnight function parking.)
Lost Ticket: $100.00*
*Subject to Change. Hilton Hawaiian Village does not accept oversized vehicles
(taller than 6'6). We strongly encourage guests to not rent or bring any oversized
vehicles to the resort as guests will have to find parking off property and pay
applicable parking rates. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Hawaii State Law and Hilton Hawaiian Village Smoke Free Policy
Click on the map for an large view
On November 16, 2006 the Smoke Free Hawaii State Law went into effect. The law
creates fair and consistent statewide protection for the health of people who
do not want to be subjected to secondhand smoke. Under the law, smoking is
prohibited in enclosed or partially enclosed facilities open to the public.
This includes private businesses, areas of employment and facilities owned
by the state or the counties.
of designated smoking areas.
At Hilton Hawaiian Village, we have designated smoking areas for our
guest's convenience. This includes:
- Open area by the escalators on the ground level of Tapa Tower
- Paoa Passage
- Beach fronting the hotel
- Sixth Level outdoors in the Mid Pacific Conference Center near the Coral Ballroom
Explore the tropical allure of Hilton Hawaiian Village® - a quiet haven with
an urban feel set in the midst of an unsurpassed beach locale. Book your
exceptional Waikiki Beach resort reservations online for
Our Best Rates Guaranteed.