Resort Charge Benefits
A Daily Resort Charge of $25 (plus tax) is assessed per room, per night (valued at $66).
Please note that our Daily Resort Charge is assessed at check-in. This $25 daily charge may not always be added to your final online transaction for reservations made through this website or through online travel websites or travel agencies.
The following items are included our Daily Resort Charge:
- High Speed Internet Access/WiFi Access
- PlayStation® 3 access with unlimited movies and games (DVD Now card can only be used in your specified tower)
- Local, toll-free, and credit card calls (No access fee)
- Hawaiian Cultural Activities (See schedule below. Please bring your DVD Now card to present to your instructor.)
- Resort Audio Tour (Available at the Main Lobby Guest Welcome Center, Tapa Tower Tours & Activities Desk and Rainbow Tower Concierge. You must present your DVD Now card to receive an Audio Tour.)
Other Resort Offerings
- Access to Fitness Center
- 24 hour access to Business Center
- WiFi internet access in all designated public areas of the resort
- Complimentary daily newspaper available in lobby areas, Bell Desk and Starbucks locations
- Digital USA Today Newspaper online at Internet log-in screen
- In-room safe use
- Village Experience Card with discounts/offers at our 90 shops and services
- Chaise Lounges at our five pools (first-come first-served)
- Live Entertainment nightly at Tapa Bar and Tropics Bar & Grill
- Nightly Torch-lighting Ceremony at 6 pm
- Penguin and Turtle Feeding Monday–Friday at 8 am
- Snorkeling Lessons Daily, 10 am at the Super Pool
- Friday Night Fireworks Show at approximately 7:45 pm
*Resort charge, inclusions and other resort offerings are subject to change without notice.