Buy a gift for a loved one at one of over 90 retail shops.
Make copies at 2 am at our 24-hour, on-site business center.
And, with over 20 restaurants, cafés and lounges,
the resort offers a variety of cuisines to suit every taste. These are only a few examples of what is available
at Hilton Hawaiian Village® - a complete destination resort with just about anything that you can imagine - just steps away.
Perfect for gift-giving and redeemable year-round. The certificate may be applied to the guest folio or may be
used at all Hilton-owned restaurants (Bali Steak & Seafood, Rainbow Lanai, Tropics Bar & Grill). Wrapped and ready in a festive and beautiful holder for easy gift-giving.
Certificates may be purchased in $50 and $100 increments. Call (800) 446-9180 to purchase or for more information.
- Automatic teller machine (ATM)
- Baggage storage
- Beauty salon/Barber shop
- Bell services
- Business Center - 24-hour, full-service Xerox® Business Services
- Car Rental Desk - Hertz®
- Cashier/Check cashing
- Children's program - Camp Penguin
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning and laundry service
- High-Speed Internet access
- Guest rooms - wired (for a charge)
- Some public areas - wireless (for a charge)
- Meeting rooms - wired and/or wireless (on request for a charge)
- Xerox Business Services Center - wired with PC work stations (for a charge)
- Language and translation services (multi-lingual staff and AT&T Language Line)
- Medical services - by Doctors on Call on site
- Parking - Self-park or valet (covered parking facility)
- Pressing service
- Phone interpreters (available 24 hours a day)
- Recreation desk and Social Director
- Safe deposit boxes
- Safety & Security Officers (uniformed, available 24 hours)
- Shops - over 90 boutiques and shops on site
- Taxi service
- TDD telecommunications equipment
- Tour Desks - two tour and activities desks
- U.S. Postal Services - offered at Xerox® Business Services
- Beach Activities - Enjoy ocean activities
including surfing, kayaking, swimming and even a submarine adventure. Beach equipment is available to rent from
the Waikiki Beach Activities stand.
- Children's Activities - A world
of fun awaits children at Hilton Hawaiian Village! Activities include Camp Penguin with half-day and
- Entertainment - Let us entertain
you Hawaiian-style! See a spectacular Friday night Polynesian revue and beachfront fireworks show, as well as some of
Hawaii's top performers in our lounges.
- Guest Activities - We offer a variety of daily
free activities for guests of Hilton Hawaiian Village. There's something for everyone including hula and ukulele lessons,
wildlife feedings, fitness classes, a resort tour and much more!
- Cultural Activities - Attend any
of our free Hawaiian cultural activities and demonstrations.
- Swimming Pools - Outdoor swimming pools include:
The Super Pool (includes the Keiki Pool for kids), Paradise Pool, Tapa Pool, Kalia Tower Pool and the private Ali'i Tower Pool.
- Nature and Wildlife - Penguins
in Hawaii? Explore our unique showcase of exotic wildlife and flora at Hilton Hawaiian Village.
Business & Technology Services
Explore the tropical allure of Hilton Hawaiian Village - a quiet haven with an urban feel set in the midst of an
unsurpassed beach locale. Book your exceptional Hilton Waikiki reservations
online for Our Best Rates Guaranteed.
- Business Center Services - 24-Hour
Xerox® Business Services, open 24 hours-a-day, offering a complete list of business services, equipment
rental and U.S. Postal Services. (U.S. Postal Services available Monday through Saturday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.;
closed from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. daily.)
- In-Room Technology - Many services are available, including voice mail, dataports, two-line phones and
speakerphones and high-speed Internet access (for a charge). In-room technology varies by Tower.
- Meeting and Presentation Technology - high-speed
Internet access in all meeting rooms (for a charge), and audiovisual services, all available on site.